The University Billing Office offers a variety of services that require written consent or documentation. As a convenience to our users, we have included these forms on our web site to facilitate their completion. Students may simply print the following pages, and return the completed forms to the University Billing Office, Room 5 Calvin Hall, Iowa City, Iowa, 52242.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the forms below. Click here to download it for free.
Student Forms Available
- Payroll Deduction Authorization.pdf
For an automatic deduction from your University payroll.
- Authorization for the Deduction of Miscellaneous Charges from Financial Aid
For application of financial aid refunds towards current charges billed.
- Late Payment Fee Appeal Form
For an appeal of the Late Payment Fee.
- Deferred Fee Appeal Form
For an appeal of the Deferred Fee finance charge.
- Under 18 Charging Consent.pdf
Parent Authorization to allow use of ID Charging privileges for students under 18 years of age.
- Electronic Billing Exemption Appeal
To be considered for an exemption from electronic billing which is mandatory for all students.
- Employer Reimbursement Deferred Payment Agreement
Students who receive tuition reimbursement from their employer can request to have their tuition and fees deferred until the end of the semester.
- Third Party Billing/International Students
International students who have support from a third party are required to complete this form and turn in to the Billing Office.
Note: Authorization for direct deposit of financial aid can now be authorized via ISIS (under Student Records/Bank Information). Students may also set up automated payment deduction plans directly from this location.
- Payroll Deduction Authorization For an automatic deduction from your University payroll.
- Debit Authorization For an automatic monthly deduction from your checking or savings account to cover billed expenses. Completed form should be mailed to the University Billing Office at Room 5, Calvin Hall, Iowa City, IA 52242. Please print this pdf form at 100% size on white paper. Use all caps.
- Parent Plus Loan Direct Deposit Auth.pdf
Departmental Files Available
- Please see Deposit Information for UI Departments for information regarding making departmental deposits.
- Charge Type Requests: Charge types are used to relate a Master File Key (MFK) to a specific departmental Accounts Receivable charge.
To request a new charge type, or to change an existing one, email your request to email@example.com. For a new request, please include the MFK and a description of the charge which will appear on the bill.