The University Billing Office offers a variety of services that require written consent or documentation. As a convenience to our users, we have included these forms on our web site to facilitate their completion. Simply complete, sign and print the correct form, and submit to the University Billing Office, Room 5 Calvin Hall, Iowa City, Iowa, 52242.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the forms below. Click here to download it for free.
Student Forms Available
- Miscellaneous Fees Authorization Form
For application of financial aid refunds towards current charges billed.
- Late Payment Fee Appeal Form
For an appeal of the Late Payment Fee.
- Deferred Fee Appeal Form
For an appeal of the Deferred Fee finance charge.
- 2015 Under 18 Charging Consent Form.pdf
Parent Authorization to allow use of ID Charging privileges for students under 18 years of age.
- Electronic Billing Exemption Appeal
To be considered for an exemption from electronic billing which is mandatory for all students.
- Employer Reimbursement Deferred Payment Agreement.pdf
Students who receive tuition reimbursement from their employer can request to have their tuition and fees deferred until the end of the semester.
- Request for 3rd Party Billing Form.pdf
International students who have support from a third party are required to complete this form and turn in to the Billing Office.
- Scholarship Check Submission Form.pdf
Note: Authorization for direct deposit of financial aid can now be authorized via MyUI (under Financial Aid & Billing, select Bank Information-Refund Account). Students may also set up automated payment plans directly from this location.
- Automatic Withdrawal Authorization.pdf For an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account to cover billed expenses. (Only for individuals who cannot use MyUI or Employee Self Service to setup automatic payments.)
- Parent PLUS Loan Direct Deposit Authorization.pdf
Departmental Files Available
- Please see Deposit Information for UI Departments for information regarding making departmental deposits.
- Charge Type Requests: Charge types are used to relate a Master File Key (MFK) to a specific departmental Accounts Receivable charge.
To request a new charge type, or to change an existing one, email your request to email@example.com. For a new request, please include the MFK and a description of the charge which will appear on the bill.