The University Billing offers a variety of services that require written consent or documentation. As a convenience to our users, we have included these forms on our web site to facilitate their completion. Simply complete, sign and print the correct form, and submit to the UI Service Center - University Billing, 2700 University Capitol Centre, Iowa City, Iowa 52242.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the forms below. Click here to download it for free.
Student Forms Available
- Authorization for the Deduction of Miscellaneous Charges from Financial Aid.pdf
For application of financial aid refunds towards current charges billed.
- Late Payment Fee Appeal Form
For an appeal of the Late Payment Fee - (Current Session Charges Only)
- Deferred Fee Appeal Form
For an appeal of the Deferred Fee finance charge - (Current Session Charges Only)
- Under 18 Charging Consent Form
Parent Authorization to allow use of ID Charging privileges for students under 18 years of age.
- Student Agreement-UI Billing and Payment Terms and Conditions.pdf
Parental agreement form for students under 18 years of age.
- Electronic Billing Exemption Appeal
To be considered for an exemption from electronic billing which is mandatory for all students.
- Employer Deferment Request Process
Employer Deferment can now be requested online through MyUI. Please follow these instructions to request Employer Deferment.
Request for 3rd Party Billing Form.pdf
- Students who have support from a third party are required to complete this form and turn in to the Billing Office.
- 2020-2021 Scholarship Check Submission Form.pdf
Note: Authorization for direct deposit of financial aid can now be authorized via MyUI (under Financial Aid & Billing, select Bank Information-Refund Account). Students may also set up automated payment plans directly from this location.