My employer has a Tuition Reimbursement Plan - How do I obtain a receipt for their reimbursement process?

You may contact the University Billing Office at for a statement regarding your payments. Please specify the semester you are seeking reimbursement for, as well as any specific instructions as to what your employer requests. The University Billing Office will provide you a statement on University of Iowa letterhead indicating the Tuition and Fees that have been assessed and paid during the requested period. This statement will be mailed to your current residing address.