Will my Financial Aid be applied towards all of the charges on my account?

As a general rule, the University Billing Office will only apply credit from financial aid towards tuition and fees, and residence hall room/board charges. Once these charges have been credited, the University Billing Office will immediately release any excess funds in the form of a refund check, or through direct deposit. The student is then responsible for any miscellaneous charges that appear on the University account. A student may choose to have excess funds applied to miscellaneous charges by submitting the signed Miscellaneous Charges Authorization to the University Billing Office.