Students receiving non-University of Iowa scholarships should print and complete the 2020-2021 Scholarship Check Submission Form. The University will send donors a copy of the University's private donor scholarship letter stating our policy on processing and disbursing these private donor scholarship funds.
- Checks should not be mailed to the Office of Student Financial Aid or enclosed with the University (U-bill) as a payment.
- In the absence of written donor instructions, the University will apply the scholarship checks for the academic year (one-half fall semester and one-half spring semester) and enrollment will be confirmed at the time of disbursement.
Copy of Tuition Bills and Verification of Enrollment for Donor
- If the scholarship donor requires a copy of the student University bill (available August 1st for fall semester) or verification of enrollment (available after student registers), the student may print these from MyUI.
- The University Billing Office, email@example.com or 319-335-0071 or 800-943-4557 with questions about submitting scholarship checks or any disbursement questions after the scholarship check is received.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 319-335-1450 with additional questions on how to self-report scholarship checks to the University.